dimanche 14 avril 2013

Welcome and Bienvenue !





Welcome to my blog and my first ever post !

I have wanted to start my own blog for a while now and after hesitating a lot, I am finally ready to do it ! 
So here we go, my name is Patricia, I am seventeen years old and will hopefully be a student in buisness and management next year. I have a sweet passion for fashion, pretty pictures, music and cooking. I enjoy reading about travel and lifestyle posts because they inspire me. This is why, through my posts, I will try to inspire you and will share my passions with you. 
Also, I hope you'll appreciate my blog.


Bienvenue sur mon blog et mon tout premier article !

J'ai toujours voulu ouvrir mon propre blog et après avoir beaucoup hésité, me voilà prête à le faire !
Je m'appelle Patricia, j'ai 17 ans et serait prochainement une étudiante en commerce et marketing. J'aime le style, les jolies photos, la musique et la cuisine. J'apprécie lire des articles sur les voyages et la mode car ils m'inspirent énormément.  C'est pourquoi, à travers ces billets, j'essaierai de vous inspirer et partagerai mes passions avec vous. Aussi, j'espère que vous apprécierez mon blog.

With lots of love,
xxx



1 commentaire:

J'apprécie et lis tous vos commentaire ! Je réponds à chacun d'entre eux.
Très bonne journée à vous, bises :)

I appreciate and read all your comments ! I respond to every single one of them.
Have a lovely day, kisses :)